Manage episode 341839991 series 2452172
Long-time fans of the show might remember me saying that SEO was the first online marketing skill I learned and was also the first service OMG offered.
We got out of the SEO game years ago, but I still love it. And I believe it's a massive area of opportunity that most eComm brands are missing.
I first heard my guests speak at Geek Out in San Diego. Their talk was so good I asked them to come on the podcast. Kevin is the CEO of GR0, and Jon is the Chief Growth Officer. Both are wicked smart.
In this episode, we bust SEO myths and misunderstandings and talk about how they've helped eComm brands 10x their organic traffic through consistent SEO practices.
Here's a look at what we cover:
- The most common SEO mistakes or misunderstandings from eComm brands.
- Where in the funnel does SEO fit?
- How SEO is just storytelling in a lot of different ways.
- Content must haves when creating content for organic growth.
- Favorite SEO tools.
- How someone could get started with SEO.