Manage episode 362734976 series 3426151
Tell Me What You Remember (Defining Folklore)
We relive unseen events from earlier this season through the eyes of a mysterious patient and a rather insufferable doctor. It's a recap of what we've learned this season, without actually 're-capping' anything!
In this episode:
- Defining folklore and related concepts with Jeana Jorgenson.
- We finally find out where Digby is!
- The Gutenberg Parenthesis, explained by GennaRose Nethercott.
- Doctor Sphynkyll is in this episode.
- Perry & Mason talk behind-the-scenes at Digital Folklore!
- Jeana Jorgenson, author of Folklore 101.
- GennaRose Nethercott, author of Thistlefoot and researcher for the Lore podcast.
Featuring voice acting from:
Find us on the socials:
- Twitter: @digiFolklorePod
- Facebook: DigitalFolklorePod
- Instagram: DigitalFolklorePod
- TikTok: digitalfolklore
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices