Manage episode 372150859 series 3426151
Sit down with Perry & Mason as they discuss the state of Digital Folklore!
On today’s episode, our hosts pull back the curtain to talk candidly about season one of the podcast, the results of our survey, and the plans for season 2.
We're always looking to hear from you, too! If you have ideas, topics you'd like to see covered, feedback, or anything else - drop us an email!
Season two will launch on September 4th, 2023.
If you're hungry for more Perry & Mason content before then, you can check out their other shows:
- Perry hosts and produces 8th Layer Insights, a multidisciplinary exploration into how the complexities of human nature affect security and risk. While it is ostensibly about cybersecurity, 8LI takes a unique and accessible approach; specifically exploring the human element of security, deception, and risk. You don't need to be a 'computer person' to enjoy it! From interviews with social engineers who get paid to break into high-security areas, to spy stories and hacking legends - if you're a fan of Digital Folklore, you'll probably love 8th Layer Insights.
- Mason co-hosts and produces PodCube™, an immersive, surrealist sketch comedy podcast. Every episode is short, around five minutes long. It's absurd, satirical, and deeper than you'll expect. You can listen to any episode in any order - it's the perfect show for when you need a good laugh break. The sound design and acting combine to create an experience like listening to an audio-only cartoon. If you love the silly side of Digital Folklore, you'll really enjoy PodCube™.
Find us on the socials:
- Twitter: @digiFolklorePod
- Facebook: DigitalFolklorePod
- Instagram: DigitalFolklorePod
- TikTok: digitalfolklore
- Email: Hello@8thLayerMedia.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices