Manage episode 330381668 series 2397354
#DearMama, we believe that imagination and creativity are tools that helped our ancestors survive and create a culture that continuously evolves. We believe motherhood is not the graveyard of our dreams but fear IS! We believe liberation is the deep belief that you can create the life the you want and friendships that give us grace and call us to our highest selves are essential in motherhood and help us catch our wildest dreams. In this episode we discuss what we've manifested and navigating our friendship, spiritual practices and FEARS while pursuing our dreams.
This is why we created Black Mama Creative Week - a series of digital events starting on June 24th to June 30th. Because motherhood is not the graveyard of dreams. Motherhood is an opportunity to expand and dive deeper into your creativity. So celebrate the ingenuity and innovation of black motherhood with us and get ready to inspire and be inspired. Check our show notes on our website (demblackmamas.com/podcast) for all links mentioned in this episode, including the link to purchase your Magic Evermore Box.
Invest in us!
Invest in a platform curated by 3 Black women actively cultivating spaces rooted in healing, creativity, and liberation for Black mamas. Help us continue to be #BlackMamaBuilt.
- Don’t just listen, subscribe
- Share with at least one person
- Follow us on any social media platform @demblackmamaspodcast
- Engage through social media comments, DM us or email with questions email@example.com
- Join our email list
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/demblackmamas
- Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/demblackmamaspodcast
- One Time Donation: https://www.paypal.me/demblackmamas