Data Futurology - Leadership And Strategy in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science
#155 Part 2 - Tech enthusiast to AI leader: Getting to know podcast host, Felipe Flores: Q&A
Manage episode 293331303 series 2310475
In Part 2 of getting to know Felipe Flores, Felipe answers questions on what types of environments and challenges keep him energised, where he sees the data science industry heading in the next few years, and how job seekers can de-risk decision making for their potential employers.
Felipe talks about:
- Using data to improve Data Futurology
- The gap between University and industry
- Which projects should you show to potential employers to demonstrate good foundational knowledge
- Intellectual capital vs money capital, Angel Investors and the approach to start and develop a business
- Strategies and decision making techniques to adapt to change
- MLOps – Felipe’s view on using Feature Stores when deploying models
Read the full episode summary here: Ep 155
Enjoy the show!
Thanks to our sponsor Talent Insights Group!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/datafuturology/message