Manage episode 295188666 series 2151271
Learn about “digital body language” guidelines and how scientists brought multiple molecules into the same quantum state.
Additional resources from Erica Dhawan:
- Pick up "Digital Body Language: How to Build Trust & Connection No Matter the Distance" from your local bookstore: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9781250246523
- Website: https://ericadhawan.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ericadhawan
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ericadhawan_/
Scientists brought multiple molecules into the same quantum state, which is a big deal by Briana Brownell
- UChicago scientists harness molecules into single quantum state. (2021). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-04/uoc-ush042221.php
- Ultracold Molecules | JILA - Exploring the Frontiers of Physics. (2015). Colorado.edu. https://jila.colorado.edu/yelabs/research/ultracold-molecules
- Cornish, S. (2008). From atoms to molecules (and back). Physics, 1. https://physics.aps.org/articles/v1/24
- Physicists Turn Atomic Bose-Einstein Condensate into Molecular One | Physics | Sci-News.com. (2021). Breaking Science News | Sci-News.com. http://www.sci-news.com/physics/molecular-bose-einstein-condensate-09606.html
- Carr, L. D., DeMille, D., Krems, R. V., & Ye, J. (2009). Cold and ultracold molecules: science, technology and applications. New Journal of Physics, 11(5), 055049. https://doi.org/10.1088/1367-2630/11/5/055049
- Bose-Einstein Condensate: A New Form of Matter. (2001, October 9). NIST. https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2001/10/bose-einstein-condensate-new-form-matter
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.