Manage episode 376197129 series 2151271
Today, you’ll learn about gene therapy eye drops, a diamond’s journey to the surface, and the growing creativity of AI.
Genetic Eye Drops
- “Gene-therapy drops restore teen’s vision after genetic disease left his eyes clouded with scars.” by Nicoletta Lanese. 2023.
- “Gene therapy eyedrops restored a boy’s sight. Similar treatments could help millions.” by Laura Ungar and Freida Frisary. 2023.
- “Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa.” by Ellen G Pfendner, PhD & Anne W Lucky, MD. 2018.
- “When Ancient Eruptions Pumped Diamonds to Earth’s Surface.” by Maya Wei-Haas. 2023.
- “Rift-induced disruptions of cratonic keels drives kimberlite volcanism.” by Thomas M. Gernon, et al. 2023.
- “What are Kimberlites?” Kansas Geological Survey. 2000.
- “AI tests into top 1% for original creative thinking.” The University of Montana. 2023.
- “The Turing Test and AI Large Language Models (LLMs).” by “Mike.” 2023.
- “8 Potentially Surprising Things To Know About Large Language Models LLMs.” by Dhanshree Shripad Shenwai. 2023.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.