Manage episode 342991173 series 2834590
Episode 137: “The Doormat Episode”
The guys debate the best example of a doormat/pushover character, while also discussing doormats for the home.
· Who did Christopher Reeves base his Clark Kent character on?
· What’s up with the John C. Reilly roles?
· ‘You’ve been Munsoned!”
· Learn the perfect doormat for those who want to avoid doing housework.
· Learn the tree types of doormats.
· 70s grass doormat with/without a daisy?
· If there’s only 12 months, how does Joseph’s mother Mrs. Johnson have 14 different mats?
· Make sure that the dirt on the inside is different than the dirt on the outside.