Manage episode 298791567 series 1336300
Two-year-old Teekah Lewis disappeared from a local bowling alley in Tacoma, Washington. She was there with her family: her mom, aunts, uncles, friends were all there bowling in lanes 7 and 8. It was league night at Frontier Lanes bowling alley, so there were tons of people there. But amidst all her family, Teekah seemingly vanished into thin air while just 10 feet away from her mother, Theresa Lewis. While family and friends bowled, the little girl played at the wheel of a video arcade game. Theresa Lewis says she looked away from her baby girl for less than a minute, and when she looked back, she was gone.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Theresa Lewis - Victim's Mother
- Dale Carson - Criminal Defense Attorney (Jacksonville), Former FBI Agent, Former Police Officer, Author: "Arrest-Proof Yourself"
- Dr. Bethany Marshall - Psychoanalyst, www.drbethanymarshall.com, New Netflix show: 'Bling Empire'
- Dan Scott - Former Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Sergeant, 26 years with Special Victims Bureau Specializing in Child Abuse
- Olivia LaVoice - Crime reporter for Q13FOX (Seattle)
TIPLINE: Tacoma Police Crime Tips Crime Tips (253) 591-5959 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)