Manage episode 317468757 series 1336300
A couple out dumpster diving hear a noise. They think a kitten or puppy is inside, but find a newborn instead. The couple dials 911, and an investigation uncovers video of a young mother throwing her newborn baby in a New Mexico dumpster. 18-year-old Alexis Avila is charged with attempted murder and felony child abuse and placing her baby boy inside two trash bags and discarding them The baby was discovered alive six hours later and is now in a stable condition.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Kathleen Murphy - Family Attorney (North Carolina), www.ncdomesticlaw.com, Twitter: @RalDivorceLaw
- Dr. Alan Blotcky Ph.D. - Clinical and Forensic Psychologist (Birmingham, AL) specializing in Criminal, Child Custody and Abuse
- Paul Szych - Former Police Commander, Author: "StopHimFromKillingThem" on Amazon Kindle, StopHimFromKillingThem.com, Twitter: @WorkplaceThreat (Albuquerque, NM)
- Dr. Bernard Cohen - Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Author: "Pediatric Dermatology"
- Mary Kate Hamilton - CBS7 News Anchor (Odessa, TX), Twitter: @MaryKate_CBS7, Facebook: MaryKateHamiltonCBS7
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.