Manage episode 377626354 series 1336300
- Lauren Cook and her children were last seen on September 5. An investigation was launched after Cook missed a scheduled appearance in the Franklin County Juvenile and Domestic Relations court. According to deputies, the husband says his family is safe, but he has not communicated with them.
Investigators added that they’re unsure whether she may have left after a dispute with her husband. Police have no records of domestic violence between the couple or any calls for help to their residence.
Lauren and the children could be in a blue 2013 Chrysler van with Virginia a license plate. Few other details are known publicly. There has been no activity on Cook’s bank or cell phone accounts since September 7, and the last known phone ping was in Lexington.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Fran Longwell- Former Deputy State’s Attorney, Former Assistant State’s Attorney (Prince George’s County, MD) specializing in child abuse, sex offenses and homicides
- Caryn L. Stark- Psychologist, renowned TV and Radio trauma expert and consultant, www.carynstark.com, Instagram: carynpsych, FB: Caryn Stark Private Practice
- Michael G. Harris- (Louisa, VA)-Owner/Senior Investigator of Blackfeather Investigations LLC, Fmr. VA State Police Special Agent, www.blackfeatherinvestigations.com, FB: Blackfeather Investigations LLC
- Mike Hadsell- President and Founder of Peace River K9 Search and Rescue, PRSAR.org
- Alexis Tereszcuk – CrimeOnline.com Investigative Reporter, Writer/Fact Checker, Lead Stories dot Com, Twitter: @swimmie2009
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.