Manage episode 317785220 series 1336300
The bodies of Holly Williams and Bill Lanway were found by a construction worker inside Williams’ crashed 2005 white Acura sedan. The car had gone off the construction road, traveled down an embankment, and struck a tree. Both airbags deployed. The scene looks like a terrible accident.... until it’s discovered that both bodies have multiple gunshot wounds.
Now, a Texas Car Lot King is charged with hiring hitmen to "take care of" his mistress and her estranged boyfriend.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Dale Carson - Criminal Defense Attorney (Jacksonville), Former FBI Agent, Former Police Officer, Author: "Arrest-Proof Yourself, DaleCarsonLaw.com
- Caryn Stark - NYC Psychologist, www.carynstark.com, Twitter: @carynpsych, Facebook: "Caryn Stark"
- Robert Crispin - Private Investigator, “Crispin Special Investigations” www.CrispinInvestigations.com
- Dr. Kendall Crowns – Chief Medical Examiner Tarrant County (Ft Worth), Lecturer: University of Texas and Texas A&M, Affiliated Faculty: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Tony Plohetski - Investigative Reporter, Austin American-Statesman and KVUE, Twitter: @tplohetski
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.