Manage episode 304456408 series 1336300
After weeks of speculation, we now know how Gabby Petito died. The Teton County, Wyoming, coroner, Dr. Brent Blue, says Petito’s death is strangulation. Petito’s boyfriend Brian Laundrie is a person of interest in her disappearance but has not yet been named a suspect in her death investigation. Although Blue made reference to domestic violence in his press conference. Brian Laundrie has been missing since September 13, two days after Petito was reported missing. He returned to his Florida home on September 1 without Petito, but with the converted camper van the couple had been traveling in on their cross-country road trip. Laundrie is currently the subject of a federal warrant alleging he accessed funds from another person’s bank account, which he was not authorized to use, in late August and early September.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Wendy Patrick - California prosecutor, author “Red Flags” www.wendypatrickphd.com 'Today with Dr. Wendy' on KCBQ in San Diego, Twitter: @WendyPatrickPHD
- Dr. Angela Arnold - Psychiatrist, Atlanta GA www.angelaarnoldmd.com, Expert in the Treatment of Pregnant/Postpartum Women, Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Emory University, Former Medical Director of The Psychiatric Ob-Gyn Clinic at Grady Memorial Hospita
- Sheryl McCollum - Forensic Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder, ColdCaseCrimes.org, Twitter: @ColdCaseTips
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics: Jacksonville State University, Author, "Blood Beneath My Feet", Host: "Body Bags with Joseph Scott Morgan"
- Mahsa Saeidi - Investigative Reporter, WFLA-TV (Tampa), Twitter/Instagram: @MahsaWho, Facebook: "WFLAMahsa"