Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 16, 2022 01:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 307834636 series 2313592
Two-year-old Teekah Lewis disappeared from a local bowling alley in Tacoma, Washington. She was there with her family: her mom, aunts, uncles, friends were all there bowling in lanes 7 and 8. It was league night at Frontier Lanes bowling alley, so there were tons of people there.
But amidst all her family, Teekah seemingly vanished into thin air while just 10 feet away from her mother, Theresa Lewis. While family and friends bowled, the little girl played at the wheel of a video arcade game. Theresa Lewis says she looked away from her baby girl for less than a minute, and when she looked back, she was gone. A witness comes forward describing a man with facial scarring as a potential suspect.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Theresa Lewis - Victim's Mother
- Dale Carson - Criminal Defense Attorney (Jacksonville), Former FBI Agent, Former Police Officer, Author: "Arrest-Proof Yourself"
- Dr. Bethany Marshall - Psychoanalyst, www.drbethanymarshall.com, New Netflix show: 'Bling Empire'
- Dan Scott - Former Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Sergeant, 26 years with Special Victims Bureau Specializing in Child Abuse
- Olivia LaVoice - Crime reporter for Q13FOX (Seattle)
TIPLINE: Tacoma Police Crime Tips Crime Tips (253) 591-5959 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices