Manage episode 279777918 series 1923731
Learn from serial entrepreneur Sharon McMahon, who started out her adult life as a government teacher, before leaving to pursue her side hustle full time. After she built a seven-figure business and sold it, she became one of her region's most successful photographers and has gone on to coach entrepreneurs via her coaching program, Masters Level Collective. When she's not answering all of Instagram's questions about government, she's likely trapped under a snoring labrador reading a book.
In this episode you will learn:
- why you don't need another business course (probably)
- the ONE thing entrepreneurs actually need to grow their businesses
- how to talk/think about politics without wanting to hide under your desk
- resources for finding and consuming news and media with a more critical eye
- how to handle online criticism
- how to overcome fear of failure as a business owner
- lessons from running a successful service and product-based business
- how to cute a "good" community online
- ++ what made an Irish-Minnesota mother of four into a natural bathing costume model...
Interested in more free resources to help with the legal side of running a creative business?