Manage episode 276596267 series 1923731
Learn some super practical accounting tips for creatives with CPA Amy Northard. Amy shares hands-on tips to help you avoid tax stress and to help you set up successful money systems. We dig into hiring independent contractors, using Paypal, how to reconcile accounts and the top tips for avoiding tax issues as a creative entrepreneur.
In this episode you will learn:
- 4 bookkeeping tips to reduce stress at tax time
- how to work better with your husband
- improving entrepreneurship + motherhood boundaries
- Tips for bringing the right team members into your service business
- what's the difference between an accountant and a CFO
- what software tools can help you with accounting
Want a free LEGAL checklist to get your creative business legit? Download HERE and get access to my newsletter with tips and tricks for YOUR growing creative business.
Interested in working with Brittany for one-on-one legal services? Sign up for a free 15-min phone consult at brittanyratelle.com/services.
Want an attorney-drafted, industry-tested legal template for your business? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your creative business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
*Not legal advice. For informational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship