Manage episode 308453785 series 2914577
When everyone knows you are struggling with food, that question can feel super abrasive.
In this episode, I cover:
- Feeling ashamed when eating in front of others
- What you’re trying to do goes unnoticed but when you get seconds, that always seems to get called out
- Tell your friends/family what you want to be acknowledged for, otherwise no comments please
- They just don’t know what you’re trying to do
- Stand your ground and set your boundaries
Craving more? Head to cravingfoodfreedom.com/quiz to take the quiz on what triggers your binge eating.
Wanna be friends? • @craving.food.freedom Instagram • Work with me - Guides, Course, Private Coaching If you liked this episode, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here. You'll be helping me to reach more people.