Manage episode 320255278 series 2990425
In this episode, Marie discusses her background as a divorce attorney and why she decided to write her book, How to Divorce a Narcissist and Win.
- In addition to being a divorce attorney and author, Marie is a divorce coach.
- Marie works from home most of the time and has difficulty finding time to fit writing into the day.
- She tends to write after midnight in her home office.
- She likes to have her dog with her and/or a cup of coffee when she is writing.
- Marie likes to try different types of coffee.
- Her German shepherd is named Athena.
- Marie’s Christian faith is very important to her.
- Marie wrote How to Divorce a Narcissist and Win because she felt like many people didn’t understand what a narcissist truly was, how to recognize one, or how to deal with them in a divorce.
- Marie mostly reads case law and work-related material.
- Marie was intrigued by The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
- Even though her book is non-fiction, Marie believes that it could be turned into a movie or TV series.