Manage episode 300730474 series 1422030
Charles O'Malley works at the intersection of personal organisational and societal transformation. He has two decades of experience working on social and environmental issues with everyone from startups to large corporations and governments. Prior to that, he worked for a decade in finance and venture capital. He currently spends half of his time as Senior Systems Change Advisor at the UN Development Programme, where he focuses on how to accelerate transformation in global food and agricultural systems. He spends the rest of his time involved in a range of projects that bring together personal, organisational and systemic change.
In this podcast:
- Personal organisational and systemic change
- Collective sense-making process
- Connecting to a sense of purpose
- Long term solution for business
- Make change with the resources you have
- Why leaders need to slow down
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.