Manage episode 324683697 series 1097793
Many people really STRUGGLE to get specific with their messaging; their niche; their strategies and more… And it’s costing money, time AND opportunity.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon look at WHERE we struggle to get specific and WHY that matters. Plus, they share 3 “Get Specific” Marketing Strategies that can be game changers for your business… exploding your results overnight.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- 3 of the biggest reasons business owners struggle to get specific (ouch, these are close to the bone!)
- The trick your mind plays on you that’s stopping you from getting the clients you really want (and the counterintuitive hack to overcome it).
- The surprising role FEAR plays in our struggle to get specific and how that plays out in our content and our marketing.
- What a dance studio owner, knitting membership creator and menopause expert have in common when it comes to the power of growing a bigger business by focusing on a smaller, more specific audience.
- Why getting specific actually makes it easier for people to refer MORE of your perfect customers to you.
- The art of adding specificity to your hooks (and why that changes the game with your lead generation).
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Jonathan Fields Article
- Content Sells Episode 99 - How to Grow a 7-Figure Business in a Tiny Niche with Clint Salter
- Content Sells Episode 46 - The Power of a Niche with Shelley Brander
- Content Sells Episode 161 - How to Make Money With Your Online Course with Bonnie Christine
- Content Sells Episode 163 - The NEW High-Converting Alternative to Online Courses with Will Hamilton
- Content Sells Episode 116 - Using Amazon to Reach New Customers – with Dylan Frost
- Content Sells Episode 179 - Why Your Marketing Needs to be More "BOOFY"
- Content Sells Episode 176 - How To Successfully Launch Anything with Jeff Walker
- Angela Counsel - Menopause Expert, Naturopath, Embrace Program
- Karina Pellicone - Plum Petal Jewellery