Manage episode 314759321 series 1097793
Do you send a regular newsletter? Or maybe you’re thinking of starting one?
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk about 7 of the biggest mistakes they see business owners make when it comes to sending newsletters.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What Suzi shares about her 20+ years sending a newsletter EVERY week (yes, she hasn’t missed a week!).
- When you do and don’t want to start a newsletter.
- Why a newsletter is worlds apart from a dedicated email send and why that matters when it comes to planning your marketing.
- How being single-minded with your newsletter will help you get more subscribers and KEEP them.
- Is it better to be more predictable with your newsletter format or throw in a few curve balls?
- Can you really send a newsletter with only one story in it?
- The thing that bugs Suzi most about newsletter designs!
- The one newsletter Michelle looks forward to getting in her inbox over all others.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- Content Sells Episode 46 - Are Email Newsletters Still Worth Doing?
- Content Sells Episode 67 - How to Use “Seeding” to Move People Forward With Your Content
- Next Draft by Dave Pell - Newsletter
- Shop Naturally - Newsletter
- Victoria Labalme
- Belinda Weaver - Newsletter
- Ann Handley - Annarchy Newsletter
- Ann Handley - How To Newsletter
- James Clear - Newsletter
- Women’s Fitness Adventures - Newsletter
- Seth Godin - Newsletter
- Shandra Moran - The Transit Lounge