Why Our Words Matter in the Spirit Realm Ep 2-3
Manage episode 352542724 series 3383716
Welcome Back! I am your host Dawn Simmons and in this episode of Conquering Our Unseen Enemies we are going to start preparing for our series entitled "Understanding Curses and Blessings to change our Life" by discussing a few things ahead of time. So our discussion today is centering around our words and how the words we choose to use matter in the outcomes of our life. We will be examining some often-used phrases and break them down to understand what they could mean to our lives in the spirit realm. Our lives don't just exist in the natural, we are affected one way or the other by what is happening around us in the spirit realm. We can shift our outcomes by choosing words inspired by the Holy Spirit or words inspired by the enemy. It's our choice.
Top Show Points:
· Discussing our words and how the words we choose to use matter in the outcomes of our life.
· Our lives don't just exist in the natural, we are affected one way or the other by what is happening around us in the spirit realm. We can shift our outcomes by choosing words inspired by the Holy Spirit or words inspired by the enemy. It's our choice.
· Proverbs 18:21, "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."
· James 3:9-12, Discussing how "Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing." And that this should not be
· Identified Phrases we use regularly in everyday speech that bring death, not life
· How we use our words matter. James 3:5, talks about how our little tongue can spark a huge fire.
· Matthew 12:36-37, "But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
· We need to address this issue because what we speak does affect us in the spirit realm and the enemy has the ability to obtain legal rights over us by our words. Likewise, when we use our words of life, we can direct angels to work on our behalf
· Example at Jericho of power of words
· Example from my situation with my son and having to rebuke someone and how and why we need to do it with others.
· Example of Jesus rebuking Peter
· Proverbs 21:23
· Proverbs 12:18
· Broke down common phrases we should not be saying
· Challenge to pay attention to words used and make sure you are using the words you really mean to use
We encourage you:
· To have an active Bible reading plan, it will be helpful in gaining wisdom and understanding and it is required for the gift of spiritual discernment
· Also, we just dropped a video from our Turkey travels on our YouTube Channel. Check it out!
· Also, I want to encourage you to visit our website and join our Warrior community. I am planning live events and the only way to be included is to be a part of our Warrior Community. Visit our website, www.conqueringourunseenenemies.com