Manage episode 292533212 series 2401578
In almost any scenario, the industry faces one less category of FUD on the other side of the investigations.
Today on the Brief:
- More chaos from Elon Musk
- Hedge funds moving into DeFi?
- Tether reserve attestations
Our main discussion looks at recent revelations of investigations by the Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service around Binance. NLW breaks down:
- What we know about who is involved
- Why the sound bite seems worse than the real story
- Why each possible outcome leads the Bitcoin industry to a better place
Bitstamp is the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, supporting investors, traders and leading financial institutions since 2011. With a proven track record and dedication to personal customer service with a human touch, Bitstamp’s fast, secure and reliable crypto investing platform is trusted by over four million people worldwide. To learn more, visit www.bitstamp.net.
Join thousands of newsmakers and influencers talking the future of money at Consensus 2021, a live virtual experience from CoinDesk. (Use discount code "BREAKDOWN" to save $25!)
Image credit: Akio Kon/Bloomberg/Getty Images