Political talk without the boring parts, featuring the writers, activists and artists who shape the week in news. Hosted by Jon Wiener and presented by The Nation Magazine.
Manage episode 341656285 series 2448293
By Coffee with Comrades. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Today, we’re sharing an interview with the all-around-badass Margaret Killjoy. Margaret is a writer of fiction, a musician in multiple bands, and she is also the host of two great podcasts: Live Like the World is Dying and Cool People Who Did Cool Stuff. And that’s an inexhaustive list. Margaret joined me to talk about her new book, We Won’t Be Here Tomorrow, which is a delightful anthology of short stories collected for the first time together in this brand new edition for AK Press.
- Pick up a copy of We Won’t Be Here Tomorrow.
- Support Margaret on Patreon and follow her on Twitter and Instagram!
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and Mastadon, and visit our website.
- Pick up a Coffee with Comrades shirt or coffee mug at our official merch store.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud member of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is an affiliate of the Firestorm Books & Café. Check out our reading recommendations!
- Our logo was designed by Nathanael Whale.