Manage episode 328046737 series 3263560
Those who are serious about scaling their companies understand the role salespeople play in order for that to happen.
But so many companies don’t know how to find good sales reps. They don’t have a process for it and so they end up with the wrong people on their sales teams.
In today’s episode, I interview Tony Haddad, one of our sales trainers at 7th level to give everyone an overview of our company’s hiring process to ensure that we only have the best salespeople in our teams
If you don’t know how to find good sales reps and you are just scrambling all over the place, then you might just find the tips we share here helpful.
Check this episode out today!
In this episode, we cover:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [4:51] Is having advanced questioning and tonality a gift
- [5:44] Biggest changes that scaled Tony Haddad’s income level
- [8:05] Making assumptions means you’re not listening
- [9:37] What employers are looking for when hiring salespeople
- [10:30] Secret to hiring good salespeople in the company
- [13:44] What I look for when hiring salespeople
- [16:14] Setting one’s ego aside and starting from the ground up
- [19:14] Learning good communication skills is a game changer in sales
- [21:35] The need to rehearse your interviews
- [25:02] Words of advice to listeners
✅ If you're looking to take your sales to the 7th level, book a “Clarity Call” below and let’s see if you're a good fit for our sales training program! 👇🏼📞
✅ Join the Sales Revolution: If you’re ready to do sales differently, you’re in the right place. This community is for entrepreneurs and sales pros to connect, grow, + learn the new (and highly improved) connection-based way of selling. https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
✅ About Jeremy Miner and Matthew Ryder:
Jeremy Miner, Chairman at 7th Level, is an internationally recognized sales trainer who has taught thousands of people how to go from just getting average results in selling to becoming a high 6 figure and even 7-figure sales earner and be viewed as the "Trusted Authority" in their market.
Over the years, Jeremy has been asked by thousands of salespeople to train them on how to eliminate rejection, how to connect with their prospects, how to cold call, how to overcome their prospects objections/concerns, and finally how to close more sales without being a pushy, sleazy, disrespected salesperson. 7th Level Communications was created to take any salesperson, no matter their experience, from wherever they're in selling to getting them to a High 6 Figure and even 7-figure annual income in sales.
Visit https://7thlevelhq.com for his latest blogs, news, tips, training.
Matthew Ryder, an ex-special force turned salesman, Chief Executive Officer at Sales Sniper Consulting, and Chief Executive Officer at 7th Level, co-host of the “Closers are Losers” podcast, has been selling pretty much full-time for about 12 years. He spent the last few years selling full-time as a commission-only sales rep and has achieved the rare feat of making seven figures in commissions, averaging close to one million every month in contract value!
✅ Connect with Us:
Connect with Jeremy Miner on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miner.52
Follow Jeremy Miner on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Jeremy Miner on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyleeminer/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ryder-3b0a811b0/
Connect with Matthew Ryder on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.ryderSS
✅ About 7th Level:
Our vision is to transform sales teams by completely disrupting selling and the traditional sales training space with the New Model of Selling. Our mission is to generate significant and sustainable increases in your business' performance, sales, and revenue. Check out the company website here: https://7thlevelhq.com/company/
✅ Where to Listen:
- Libsyn: https://closersarelosers.libsyn.com/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner/id1534365100
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2kNDyUR7fz9SqBr9iGwfwV?si=uMhsOBP4S_SBaHqAFp4EGg
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/u/1/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG9zZXJzYXJlbG9zZXJzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
- Listen Notes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner-jeremy-9LOxV7Huf_Q/
- Pod.casts: https://pod.casts.io/podcasts/closers-are-losers-with-jeremy-miner
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/show/1833012
Loved this episode? Please don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!