Manage episode 342597726 series 2763139
In this episode, we talk to Riley Edmund, the co-founder of Stride Labs, a liquid staking protocol built with Cosmos SDK & Tendermint.
Stride allows users to liquid stake any IBC-compatible cosmos SDK native appchain token. Under the hood, Stride leverages the Inter-Blockchain Communication protocol, Interchain Accounts and Interchain Queries.
We spoke to Riley about Stride, and:
- Liquid staking
- How to choose a validator & Governance
- IBC & tokenomics
- Bridgewater & Sustainable business models
- The path towards blockchain & Blockchain Berkeley
- The team
- Issues with launching the project
- Advice on which mistakes to avoid
The projects and people that have been mentioned in this episode:
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Read our blog
- Check out our GitHub
- Join our Telegram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed
Special Guest: Riley Edmunds.