Manage episode 359608754 series 3360843
Improving Cash Flow When Financing Your Next Rental Property
When prices are high, mortgage interest rates are high, and rents are lagging, it can be more challenging than ever to generate great cash flow from a rental property. However, it is also more important than ever to do everything in your power to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties, with the largest number of strategies related to financing the rental property. This mini-class covers all the cash flow improving strategies related to financing your rental property.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- 88 Ways to Improve Cash Flow from Real Estate Rental Properties including the following...
- Strategies to improve cash flow before getting the loan
- Strategies to improve cash flow by paying upfront instead of financing
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing/improving the borrower(s)
- Strategies to improve cash flow by improving the relationship with the lender
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing the amortization schedule with the loan
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing the loan terms
- Strategies to improve cash flow by improving Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Strategies to improve cash flow by using other properties you own
- Strategies to improve cash flow by uising non-traditional financing options
- Plus more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Charlotte real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.