Manage episode 293356239 series 2436173
Dr. Drumm McNaughton interviews Ken Knueven, senior program director at the Charles Koch Foundation, about the various disruptors facing higher education and and what grantmakers are looking for in higher education transformation initiatives.
- Higher education is facing financial issues caused by a variety of disruptors. The pandemic accelerated these issues, forcing higher education leaders and institutions to consider radical and transformational change.
- Many employers are questioning the value of a college education. They are increasingly emphasizing—and in some cases, creating—certificate and other credentialing programs.
- Individualized education, access, affordability and enabling technology are increasingly critical components of the emerging higher education model.
To read the full show notes, visit https://changinghighered.comResources
Dr. Drumm McNaughton provides strategy and change management consulting for higher ed institutions.
The Change Leader’s Social Media Links:
- Website: https://changinghighered.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdrumm/
- Twitter: @thechangeldr
- Email: email@example.com
Sponsor: Perdia Education