Manage episode 291546008 series 2436173
Dr. Drumm McNaughton interviews Dr. Dave Haney, the interim president of Hiram College, about the ongoing transformation of the college to serve the needs of students and key stakeholders in its region.
- Targeted marketing allows institutions to share their story with prospective students who would be a good fit. This increasingly is important as students are focused on social media instead of network television or billboards.
- Focus on person-centered design and creating a holistic system. This enables institutions to create programs that students want and then develop an operational system that puts the students first and closes gaps between online, traditional undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Be involved in workforce and development efforts in the region to align college programs, courses, and offerings to help students gain the skills needed to be employed in the region.
To read the full show notes, visit https://changinghighered.comResources
Dr. Drumm McNaughton provides strategy and change management consulting for higher ed institutions.
The Change Leader’s Links
- Website: https://changinghighered.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdrumm/
- Twitter: @thechangeldr
- Email: email@example.com
Sponsor: Perdia Education