Ep 121 - Where the Rubber Meets the Road - Wendy Rinehart, plus a message from Alex’s Corona Bunker
Manage episode 256966991 series 1511568
What’s the difference between a well-run car dealership and a failing one?
Alex chats with Wendy Rinehart, Executive Director of the Ohio Independent Automobile Dealers Association about what makes car dealerships successful, industry changes, being a woman in a male-dominated industry, industry challenges moving forward, and much more.
You’re going to want to put the pedal to the metal and give this one a listen!
- Wendy’s background and what led her to become the Executive Director of the OIADA
- Early challenges and being a female in a male-dominated industry
- Dealing with industry changes and divergent
- Stakeholders within the association
- What makes a well-run dealership?
- Facing new challenges and helping hundreds of dealers with a small office
- The most important things happening within the industry today
Wendy’s LinkedIn OIADA website Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins (article on his website) Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins (Amazon Link) Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson, MD (Amazon Link)