Manage episode 303379230 series 1272423
- People don’t ask the questions they should because they are scared to work and are afraid to fail.
- Grandma’s baby effect tends to happen in businesses too - no matter how much you grow, they will still see you as Grandma’s baby.
- We tend to want to help everybody, but we can’t.
- Sometimes we unintentionally make things tougher.
- At Rework Training, we take things that people are familiar with and relate them to what they are not.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.