Manage episode 338972235 series 2848650
Today, we will hear about Josh Cantwell’s experience in leading capital organizations, investing in real estate, coaching, and masterminding. Josh has been in the business for over a decade and is a pancreatic cancer survivor.
Josh believes that the best way to learn is to teach. His mastermind business aims to help others raise their own money and build their business. The good thing about Josh is he encourages his members to do all their deals without him. Listen now to find out why!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Josh Cantwell’s backstory.
- How did he learn to do deals or meet up with other guys in the business without having been to any conferences or training courses?
- What does Josh love about the Cleveland market?
- Josh explains how they managed their debt fund.
- The real reason why Josh started his podcast, Accelerated Real Estate Investor.
- What were the benefits and drawbacks that he had from doing the podcast?
- A commitment Josh made when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- Why was revenge one of the reasons that pushed him to start a mastermind business?
- Josh dives into details about Forever Passive Income Mastermind.
- Who can join their mastermind?
- How often do they meet?
- What type of deals do they invest in?
“I’ve made the decision to be extremely authentic, especially as a cancer survivor, and only teach what we do.” [00:24:16]
“I like doing coaching with the right purpose of doing deals together. And commercial real estate allows for that.” [00:24:33]
“There’s nothing better in this business than when you have a deal under contract, and you know that you can already get the money.” [00:32:20]
“Funding equals freedom.” [00:32:29]