Manage episode 332385529 series 1212684
Business growth specialist, author of The Consistency Pill and podcaster, Simon Chan, is no stranger to the woes of business creation and growth – he can personally attest to weeks on end filled with nothing but unpleasant sales calls and countless rejections.
However, Simon didn’t allow setbacks to destroy his confidence – he then went on to pioneer online duplication and built a 7-figure business with over 200,000 distributors.
Now, he wants to aid others in ignoring the typical setbacks and soldiering onwards with the one principle that has helped Simon succeed: consistency.
- Seven components of the Consistency System to help you overcome procrastination, battle your fear of rejection, and reach maximum professional and business
- The three C’s to create influence and get customers to buy from you, no matter what you’re selling.
- Smarter social media habits and content-marketing tips to grow your brand across every platform.
- A simple way to prevent unfavorable events from hijacking your emotions and your consistency.
- How to get more done every day in less time—and tips to get back on track if your consistency slips.
- And so much more!
Willpower isn’t enough, no matter how high your ambition. Tune in and learn to transform your business and achieve the success you desire.
SPECIAL GIFT: Free access to Simon Chan’s new book, The Consistency Pill, for listeners! consistencypill.com
The post Why True Success Is About How Often You Lose, With Simon Chan first appeared on Business Creators Radio Show with Adam Hommey.