Manage episode 366497328 series 126231
It’s that time of year again — we’re evaluating the 2023 Agency Edge Research study, where we polled people who hire agencies about what they expect from agencies and what gets them to open their wallets for us.
Despite a challenging year of having to find creative ways to get existing clients to spend more money with us, a lot of good news came out of this study. Overall, existing clients with larger budgets are much more willing to stick with an agency and spend more money if we present them with a compelling reason to do so.
What do we do with that information? We’ve been preparing you for months leading up to this study, covering many of the topics we’ll see today. So, if you missed any of those episodes, be sure to go back so you can be on top of your game going into 2024.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- The three main client archetypes
- How the three archetypes spend their money
- How clients use agencies to fill their different needs
- The revenue and budget breakdowns of each existing client group
- What makes a current client want to spend more money with us, and when
- The biggest motivation existing clients have for increasing their spend
- What clients believe makes the best agency
- The increased importance of client love and getting to know their teams
- Why we should be pitching new ideas to our clients and asking them to experiment with us