Manage episode 352627545 series 126231
As agency owners, we’re always looking for ways to get great customers that increase our profitability while decreasing the length of the typical sales cycle. That’s the dream, right? This week, I have Tom Schwab on to talk about one of the best ways to make that dream a reality — being a great guest on other people’s podcasts. As a great guest himself, Tom has a gold mine of valuable information to share with us about getting featured as a guest on podcasts, the ROI that it brings to your agency, and how to track the results you’re getting from being a podcast guest.
Great conversations lead to great customers, and Tom will teach us exactly how to turn all that talking into gold. Don’t miss out on this information-packed episode so you can start your year right by setting the stage for increased profitability in 2023.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Why you don’t need to host your own podcast to get your name out there
- How to use podcast guesting as a way to achieve your goals
- Why podfade is such a common occurrence
- How to identify which podcasts need your voice as a guest
- Leveraging a podcast to attract great clients, not more leads in the sales funnel
- How to be a great podcast guest and get the host to sell you to the audience
- Pre- and post-interview podcast guest best practices
- The importance of having a tracking mechanism for performance and conversion rates