Manage episode 350166634 series 126231
Business development will always be necessary for keeping your agency alive. Many agencies are great at marketing for clients but historically fall flat when it’s time to market themselves to prospects. Peter Levitan knows this very well and has some tips to share to help us get creative about our agencies and prospecting for them. Whether aggressively pursuing a dream client or breaking into thought leadership, Peter knows the ins and outs of getting your agency’s name out there to just about anyone.
Tune into this episode to learn Peter’s business development expertise, hear his thoughts on thought leadership and writing, and see what’s on the horizon for agencies going into 2023.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Peter’s strong background in business development and agency consulting
- The top 3 ways to get more business and keep it
- The importance of standing out from the crowd when marketing your agency
- How to do direct marketing
- Fresh and new topics that your agency can write about
- Dabbling in thought leadership
- What’s on the horizon in 2023?
- Being aggressive and persistent with agency goals without overloading the team