Manage episode 376072979 series 2390963
Do you know the “why” behind the work you do? If not, it might be time to find out. Understanding the motivation behind why we show up and feel connected to our work is key to personal happiness and effective interpersonal communication.
As it turns out, there are nine “whys” that we could categorize ourselves into that affect agency communication and connectivity. Knowing where we fall on that spectrum, especially as agency owners, can remove blocks and help your agency reach its goals faster and more effectively than doing things the same old way we always do them.
If your agency has a lot of goals, but the team sometimes struggles to execute them, it might be time for the “why” mindset strategy that our guest, Linda Perry, is teaching us about in this episode. Because at the end of the day, your people are your greatest asset, and knowing how to communicate with them how they receive it best is a recipe for success.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- The mindset perspective that helps agencies reach their goals faster
- Getting to the bottom of limiting beliefs that prevent us from growing
- The what, the why, and the how for better agency communication
- Creating connectivity between agency owners, leadership, and team members
- The agency owner’s responsibility is to create moments of connection
- How to navigate different “whys” and assign tasks accordingly
- How the “why” mindset strategy aligns with the agency’s mission, vision, and values
- Understanding a client’s “why” for better sales strategies