Manage episode 367057094 series 2390963
With the elongated sales cycles we have all seen throughout 2023, knowing your lifetime customer value is more important than ever. It’s essential not only for you as an agency but also to calculate that data for your clients.
Clients are looking for the most value for their money, and everyone is tightening their belts. Gone are the days of patient clients willing to wait around for results. Now, it’s all about data-driven, proven results that your agency can provide ASAP. If you can’t provide everything they need, they expect you to find the people who can partner with you to get it done.
In this episode, we’re discussing how you can adapt to the new era of agency ownership with data-driven metrics and proven results for your clients and their customers. We know it’s hard to adapt to a fast-changing and ever-adapting world of work, but we’re here to help you work through it and find innovative ways to stay ahead of the curve.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Defining lifetime customer value
- How an agency can help a client calculate their lifetime customer value
- The trends and metrics that non-commerce agencies can analyze for their LCV
- How LCV calculations can help you and your clients get smarter about budgeting
- Why agencies are struggling to acquire new customers and how to adapt
- The growing importance of agency syndication
- The swinging pendulum of agency hiring
- The 3 pillars of customer value optimization
- How agencies can troubleshoot for their clients and course-correct their offerings