Manage episode 360297384 series 2390963
How you lead your business is critical to its success. People are the most important assets in our agencies, and without them, we can’t deliver our best work to our customers. That’s why it’s critical to prioritize agency leadership so your teams can do their best work and grow alongside your organization. Dr. Amin Sanaia is an expert in leadership development with extensive experience studying what attributes make the most successful leaders. Today, he shares the top five personality traits of a good leader, also known as CRAVE, and how we can bring leadership development and growth opportunities to our employees.
If you’re ready to take your leadership to the next level and start showing up for your people with more empathy and authenticity, Dr. Amin has the tools to get you on the right path.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- What gets in the way of being a great leader
- Finding the balance between servant leadership and honest feedback
- Balancing employee wants and running your business profitably
- Offering fringe benefits over more money
- How agency leadership can show up with more empathy without going overboard
- Setting the tone of your agency culture
- Coaching and mentoring new agency leadership
- How to start behaving like a leader