EP 384: Strategizing your agency growth plan with Corey Quinn
Manage episode 355229664 series 2390963
To continue on the sales theme this week, we’ll dissect everything you need to know about winning and retaining right-fit clients, honing in on your agency vertical, and strategizing your agency growth plan. Our guest, Corey Quinn, has a 25-year track record of extraordinary success as an entrepreneur, sales leader, and CMO for a $150M+ company. Today, he helps B2B SaaS and Agencies grow from 7 figures to 8 by doing less, not more.
In this episode, Corey will share some wisdom from his successful business career to teach us how we, as small agency owners, can implement an effective agency growth plan. He’ll teach us how to keep right-fit clients on our roster and establish a vertical that gets even more customers coming to you for your expertise and fantastic customer service.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Growth and retention strategies that are applicable to small agencies
- Honing in on your agency growth plan
- The power of niching and word-of-mouth connections
- Leveraging both inbound and outbound sales tactics
- The common mistakes people make when trying to increase sales
- How much time an agency owner should dedicate to biz dev
- Why specializing in specific customers and industries works so well
- 2 or 3 things you need to have exponential growth
- Sales strategies that will have new customers coming to you for work