Everything Matilda Djerf Touches Turns To Gold: Curtain Bangs, Ballet Flats and Next, Your Preloved Trousers
Manage episode 346540834 series 2761075
If you’ve ever wondered who’s responsible for making curtain bangs, ballet flats and Hulk-sized blazers go street-viral, blame it on It Girl du jour, Matilda Djerf - the fluffy-haired, 25-year-old TikTok phenom is probably already influencing what’s in your cart – even if you don’t know it yet. She of Farrah-Fawcett locks is the Swedish entrepreneur that’s earned a devoted fan base who follow – and purchase – her every move, be it a haphazardly thrown on claw clip or the $600 Dyson Air Wrap.
Today, we sit down with the 25-year-old influencer to chat about the secrets behind #MatildaDjerfHair, why she turns down invites to Paris Fashion Week and the deets behind her sustainable and inclusive fashion brand, Djerf Avenue, set to hit sales revenues of $22 million this year alone. Plus, with news of a re-sell site set to launch any day, is Matilda Djerf starting her own beauty brand next…?!
What You’ll Discover In The Episode:
- Why Matilda won’t support certain fashion houses, and the ethics behind her own fashion brand
- How Djerf Avenue’s new circular re-sell site will work
- The celebrity skincare line, brow gel and hair product she uses to get the signature Matilda Djerf esthetic
- Why the influencer can’t get behind most drugstore beauty brands
- What she really thinks about all of those Dyson AirWrap knock-offs!
- What products she thinks are *still* missing from the beauty world
- How Matilda overcame orthorexia, and how she approaches a healthy mindset now
- The self-care habits, workout and books Matilda relies on to stay balanced
Psst! Join us over on TikTok @breakingbeautypodcast for a fun behind the scenes where Matilda shows us everything in her designer bag!
Get social with us and let us know what you think of the episode! Find us on Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter. Join our private Facebook group, or give us a call and leave us a voicemail at 1-844-227-0302.
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
PROMO CODES: When you support our sponsors, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Need holiday party outfit ideas? YOU make it style. For all the inspo you need, visit macys.com/ownyourstyle
Start a new healthy habit today. Visit seed.com/BEAUTY and use code BEAUTY to redeem 20% off your first month of Seed's DS-01™DailySynbiotic.
Grow thicker, healthier hair and support our show by going to Nutrafol.com and entering promo code BREAKING to save $15 off your first month’s subscription. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time. Plus FREE shipping on every order.
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Hosts: Carlene Higgins and Jill Dunn
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio