Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 29, 2023 08:41 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 372704117 series 2761075
In today’s bonus episode, we’re announcing the next round of #damngood products we’re adding to Breaking Beauty’s legendary Haul of Fame. Saving up your Sephora Beauty Insider Points? Planning for Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty? Bookmark this shoppable list of our updated finds that we personally reach for – and recommend – time and time again. Plus, off the hop, we catch up on a few big beauty-meets-pop culture moments!
You’ll hear about:
- A fragrance that smells like summer in a bottle from the Vacation brand (btw we still have a promo code with them - use code BEAUTY at checkout to save 20% at vacation.inc)
- An “airbrush” blush that Sephora cannot keep in stock
- A sheet mask that we’re likening to an “instant facial”
- Carlene’s throwback, French pharmacy must for sensitive skin types
- Jill’s new, budget-fave moisturizer that’s so skin-safe, it’s eczema-approved
- Plus, the indie, sustainable makeup brand we had to remove (RIP)
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
PROMO CODES: When you support our sponsors, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Visit ILIAbeauty.com and use code BREAKINGBEAUTY at checkout for 15% off your first purchase.
Get on your Ouai to healthier hair one day at a time with shampoos and conditioners that are just your type. Go to theouai.com and use code BEAUTY15 for 15% off your entire purchase.
Find simple weeknight dinner recipes starting with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, available in the dairy aisle, at pillsbury.com
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio