🔮The Ultimate Guide to 2023 Beauty Products, Trends and Ideas You’re About to See Everywhere
Manage episode 352202681 series 2067145
This week we’re having a bit of a crystal ball moment, dissecting the big beauty ideas, products and trends that we’ll be seeing everywhere in 2023.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- Highlights from Instagram, Pinterest and Google 2023 Trend Reports – and where do trends come from, anyway?
- The latest skincare craze from South Korea – inspired by the golf course?
- The budget-friendly, members-only skincare club that gets you first dibs on new product drops
- The next hot hair import from the UK, backed by Dua Lipa, that we can’t wait to stock in our shower
- Red dot theory, white dot theory – TikTok’s thirst trap theories, decoded
- Barbiecore, Dunecore and more – our prediction of the ‘aesthetics’ that will define the year
Get social with us and let us know what you think of the episode! Find us on Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter. Join our private Facebook group, or give us a call and leave us a voicemail at 1-844-227-0302.
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
PROMO CODES: When you support our sponsors, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
StarfaceDiscover the entire collection and save 10% when you shop The BFF Bundle — a pack of classic hydrocolloid pimple patches and salicylic acid stars designed to love your pimples all the way through the healing process. Discount applies automatically at starface.world.
NutrafolYou can grow thicker, healthier hair and support our show by going to Nutrafol.com and entering the promo code BREAKING to save $15 off your first month’s subscription. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Hosts: Carlene Higgins and Jill Dunn
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio