Kate Hudson’s Secrets To Glowing From The Inside Out
Manage episode 347182044 series 2067145
Kate Hudson, wellness CEO and star of the highly anticipated Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, shares her tips for joyous living, including a homemade, scalp-stimulating recipe, her sunkissed beauty routine and words of wisdom from mum Goldie Hawn. From the new way to intermittent fast to the latest Hollywood workout, deets on her brand InBloom – we get the scoop on a day in the life of the ageless golden girl.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- It’s all in the family! The self-care practice that Kate and partner Danny Fujikawa share, the workout that son Ryder turned her onto and her daughter Rani’s blossoming love of makeup (stay tuned until the end for an adorable cameo!)
- The 43-year-old actress’ daily habits for nurturing her mind, body and spirit
- Kate’s all-time beauty favorites, including homemade concoctions, the skincare that’s gotten her visible results and the one makeup product she re-bought
- Kate’s candid POV on cosmetic surgery in Hollywood
- Behind-the-scenes moments of filming Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, in theaters November 23rd
- Kate’s celebrity crush, revealed!
Get social with us and let us know what you think of the episode! Find us on Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter. Join our private Facebook group, or give us a call and leave us a voicemail at 1-844-227-0302.
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
PROMO CODES: When you support our sponsors, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Discover all the OUAIs to Share Joy this holiday season. Go to theouai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire purchase.
Get glasses as ever-changing as you are with Pair. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY15 for 15% off your first purchase.
No waiting in long lines or getting up early – the Macy’s Black Friday Early Access sale is all online at macys.com/blackfriday, but only while supplies last.
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Interrupter is a powerful serum that works on melanin-rich to fair skin tones to help visibly correct dark spots while protecting from future discoloration. Check it out this holiday season at Clinique.com.
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Hosts: Carlene Higgins and Jill Dunn
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio