Manage episode 337277929 series 1927615
I'm excited to have Stefi on the podcast today. We met at The Huddle in Orange this year and fell in love with her. She's such a powerhouse that I had to share her story with you!
A candle-obsessed former corporate dweller and founder of Celia Loves, Stefi Kerby started the business in her garage after making her own candles for around the home. The urge to burn (constantly) was becoming too expensive and so she started creating her own soy wax candles that she knew were good for her and her family (to-be). Naturally, this grew to gifting to family and friends and before long these great-smelling candles had epic designs to match.
Fast-forward to present day, Celia Loves is stocked in retail stores across Australia and ships globally.
The brand is known for their bold, vibrant and iconic packaging. Your scent BFF and candles made to burn, not collect dust.
In this episode we talk about:
- How she started a global business in her garage on maternity leave and selling at local markets
- How she planned to leave her legal career
- How she's grown her candle business both locally and across the world
- How she's built a brand that has an amazing customer and brand experience
- The advice she has for other people who are looking to grow their business
and so much more
Make sure you connect with Stefi and check out Celia Loves:
To find out more head to: