Manage episode 364644598 series 3330206
In this episode, Brad & Brock lay out a structure and questions you can ask yourself to create your own home training program.
- Define your goals for the workout.
- How many times a week can you work out & when?
- How long do you have to work out?
- What equipment do you have or things around the house you can use?
- Choose the exercises you like, mainly the ones that are the biggest bang for the buck.
- Select sets and reps depending on time.
- Choose rest times and tempo to make it harder.
- Make your basic program example.
- Track your progress.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone who could get value from it or take a screenshot and share it in your Instagram stories.
Don't forget to tag us.
Podcast - @brain.body.movement
Brock - @brock_dalgleish
Brad - @braddapper