Vegan Athlete Sean Nastelon on the Science of Modern Nutrition, Holistic Health, and Extreme Discipline
Manage episode 297898377 series 2181720
Sean Nastelon is a holistic health coach who believes with conviction that he's figured out the perfect diet for the human genome. What does that mean? I have no idea. So I sat him down to talk about it. On this episode we cover these topics and more:
- The issue with the traditional American diet, and how we were lied to since childhood.
- Why and how eating meat is bad for your health.
- The science behind the vegan diet.
- The water your drinking is not what you think it is.
- Alkaline versus acidic foods and why knowing the difference could change your life.
- Inflammation and its effect on the body.
- How Sean practices extreme discipline, and doesn't give in to temptation.
I connected with Sean on Instagram a couple of years back. I thought he was going to try to sell me a workout program, but he turned out to an extremely kind and community-oriented person. He went on to build an Instagram community of like-minded people which was the result of multiple podcast guests for myself and even a collaboration with a fellow artist 'GitheRapper,' in 2020.
Sean isn't only the most jacked' vegan I've ever met, he's actually the most disciplined and physically fit person I've ever spoken with. Trett and I were talking about this episode for days after (and will continue to) and we both agreed it's one of the most powerful episodes in the history of BopCast.
Watch the Video Version on YouTube
@sullybop on Instagram
Search 'BOPCAST' on any platform! (Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube)
Visit SullyBop.com for more information, show notes and to join our monthly newsletter.