Are Glucose and Migraines Connected? - A Conversation with Signos Co-Founder Dr. William Dixon
Manage episode 354762638 series 2941758
On this episode Doctor William Dixon and I discuss a common cause for an emergency room visit, Migrain Headaches. Dr. Dixon will tell us:
- What migraines are
- How they present in the emergency room
- The different types of migraines
- Food and Alcohol triggers
- The connection between migraines and glucose levels, and
- How controlling glucose levels might help w/ migraines.
A quick disclaimer: Dr. Dixon’s appearance on this show is for educational purposes only. No Doctor Patient relationship is established by Dr. Dixon’s participation on Body Signals, if you have questions about your own health, consult with your physician or health care provider. Dr. Dixon’s opinions expressed on this show are his own and not those of his employer.