Manage episode 342230086 series 1401633
After years of wandering in the wilderness and what seems like way too many rebellions against Yahweh, Israel has finally arrived on the edge of the promised land. What could possibly go wrong now? And yet even here, two of Israel’s tribes rebel, repeating the sins of Adam and Eve and dividing themselves from their brothers. Join Tim and Jon as they wrap up the Numbers scroll.
- Part one (00:00-20:20)
- Part two (20:20-33:50)
- Part three (33:50-43:29)
- Part four (43:29-01:01:21)
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- You can experience the literary themes and movements we’re tracing on the podcast in the BibleProject app, available for Android and iOS.
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- "Solar Cove" by Mama Aiuto
- "Alone Time" by Sam Stewart
- Sound design by a contributor
This episode was produced by Cooper Peltz with Associate Producer Lindsey Ponder. It was edited by Dan Gummel, Tyler Bailey and Frank Garza. MacKenzie Buxman provided the annotations for our annotated podcast in our app.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.