Manage episode 312255658 series 109682
The industrial sector can be hard to market to potential investors, but Neil Wahglen has found a way to ensure his company stands out from the rest. From their sale-leaseback strategy, to their unique, storytelling marketing, Neil has been able to not only bring in but maintain long term relationships with high-net-worth investors. In this episode, Neil details how these strategies came together to help him find his competitive advantage in the industrial space.
Neil Wahglen Real Estate Background
- Works full-time as COO at MAG Capital Partners and is an Industrial Sponsor.
- He has 8 years of real estate investing experience and is both active and passive.
- Portfolio: $350M of industrial, single tenant net leased (NNN) commercial.
- Background: commissioned officer and pilot in the US Air Force and Navy.
- Based in San Francisco, California
- You can find him at www.magcp.com | firstname.lastname@example.org